This article contains steps to follow if you are getting a connection timed out error (like the image below) when attempting to connect to 192.168.7.2 on your browser. This can happen when trying to connect your laptop to your MachineMotion v2 via Ethernet cable from the "to PC" port.
We suggest you do the following:
1. First check the cable connection to ensure the cable is securely in the laptop port as well as the to PC port on the MMv2.
2. Ensure you are not mistakenly connected to either LAN1 or LAN2 instead of the to PC port.
3. Ensure you are using Google chrome.
Once the above has been validated, please continue to try the two following methods.
1. First, open a new tab in incognito mode and see if this take you to the control center. If it does, clear your cookies and you should be able to access it normally again.
2. Next, let's try changing the ethernet settings on your PC from Static to Dynamic.
Step 1. Navigate to your Control Panel on your PC > select "Internet and Network" > then "Network Connections".
Step 2. Follow the steps 1-6 highlighted in the image below:
Please sign in to leave a comment.