To find technical specifications for a part, follow these steps:
- Go to the parts library.
- Search for the part that you need technical specifications for through the search bar, or select your desired part from the parts library.
- Hover over the image of the part and click on "View Part".
- Scroll down until you see the "DOCUMENTATION" tab on the left side of your screen, and click it
- From here, you can:
- Download the drawings and 3D model for the part.
- Read technical documentation on the part.
- (If applicable) Use various calculators/tools relevant to the part to help with your design process.