Start your next industrial automation project with a MAP
If you're an experienced manufacturing professional, you know the challenges faced on the production floor:
- New product introductions are happening more frequently and require assembly line repurposing or replacement.
- Production capacities are growing due to increasing customer demand
- Improvement initiatives to create more value by increasing efficiency and reducing waste
Solving these problems effectively and quickly is becoming more paramount for manufacturing companies. Typically, manufacturing automation projects take months and require a broad of range of exerts. But MAPs are changing this reality.
What is a MAP?
MAP is a software category, and it means Manufacturing Automation Platform. In one digital environment, manufacturing professionals like you can:
- Design your projects in a 3D environment that replicates the manufacturing floor.
- Automate your design through simulation in the cloud and programming on the shop floor.
- Order exactly what you've designed and programmed and receive it within days.
- Deploy your solution straight out-of-the-box
MAPs reduce project duration from months to days and return savings excess of 40%.