Vention Community Guidelines
Welcome to the Vention Community Forum!
Vention's mission is to democratize industrial automation, making it accessible to everyone. The Vention community is open to anyone with an interest in machine design and industrial automation. Users are invited to share best practices and power-user tips, as well as design ideas and challenges.
The Vention community forum connects experts in machine design, manufacturing, robotics, automation software and much more.
We value your contribution and encourage you to interact openly. We also want to make sure that Vention is a trustworthy source for machine design and industrial automation. To help us with this goal, we ask that you follow the following community guidelines:
- Be constructive with your criticism. Foster healthy conversations and think before responding. Always remain respectful of individual backgrounds, identities and beliefs.
- Stay on-topic when responding to questions or joining a discussion. It’s OK to talk about products and topics you love, but only if it's relevant to the conversation.
- Make your posts more complete by linking to parts and designs on the Vention website. Feel free to incorporate screenshots and recordings to better articulate your idea or question.
- Spread the wealth. Make the forum a richer place by sharing links to external resources or references. But remember they must be relevant to the conversation.
- Be professional in your interactions with other forum users.
- Reap the Rewards. Don't be shy, leverage the expertise of Vention’s community of machine design and industrial automation experts, and simplify your next industrial automation project.
Things not to do on the forum::
- Harassment: This is not a venue for you to harass, abuse, spam, impersonate or intimidate others. Be polite and respectful in your interactions.
- Spam: Do not spam. This includes, but is not limited to, excessive commenting, including links to resources that are not relevant and creating dummy accounts.
- Aggressive marketing: Share the tools and services that help you in your design and automation projects, but only when it is relevant to a discussion.
Thank you for respecting these rules.
This forum thrives because of our colleagues and you – our users. If you have any concerns or ideas on how we can make things better, you can email us at [email protected].