MachineMotion V2 - Software update 2.2.0
- Enclosed Ball Screw support
- Push-button module and power switch module support. You can configure them in the Configuration page, control them in the Manual Mode page, and program them using the usual input and output commands in MachineLogic.
- The Configuration page allows to configure multi-drive actuators (synchronizing multiple motors through software configuration). The "Drive Settings" pop-up allows motor direction configuration.
- The Manual Mode page only shows the actuators that have been configured in the Configuration page.
- The "E-Stop Activated" pop-up now shows a loader and disables buttons while waiting for the software reset request to complete, or while waiting for the motors to get energized.
- Ability to insert a new command at any index in the tree view or in the right-hand pane, instead of always at the bottom.
- Allowing combined moves (relative and absolute) on the 4th drive.
- To accommodate for asynchronous moves, every motion command only waits on the actuators they move in order to complete, instead of waiting on a global motion completion.
- "Not Selected" is not available as an actuator choice anymore.
- Changing the actuator will not reset the motion instruction, if it is still compatible with the newly selected actuator's type.
- If a variable is set by a UI Builder widget, then its initial value cannot be changed in the MachineLogic page anymore, as it will get overridden by the UI widget displayed on the Application Launcher page.
- The UI Builder widgets now allow to change a variable's value even while the application is playing.
- The new variable type "input device state" allows to automatically monitor and hold the value (0 or 1) of the selected configured input (digital IO module pin or push-button).
- Python API v4.2 now comes pre-installed onto the MachineMotion operating system.
- Support for new Push-button and power switch modules
- Support for Multi-drive axes
- Movement functions have been renamed to reflect MachineLogic naming
- Elimination of directions fields in relative move commands
- Support for new Push-button and power switch modules & brake
- Automatic e-stop when a fault is detected in a drive