Summary of MachineLogic features to build your code-free program!
We're excited to introduce our new MachineLogic features to you, but we thought we could also provide a summary of key features to help you build your code-free program:
- Automatic machine configuration: Configure your actuators in CAD with a few clicks, where we auto-populate all associated automated components belonging to your actuator.
- Tree view: Easily navigate through your ML program on the left-hand pane, with added abilities to copy and paste sequences.
- Built in tool tips: Each MachineLogic command has its own tooltip that could be accessed through the “?” icon
- Sensor simulation: Added ability to simulate realistic behaviors of thru-beam, retro-reflective and diffuse sensors
- Teach mode for absolute moves: Added ability to interact with the gantry in CAD and teach the position of the gantry in MachineLogic.
- UI Builder: Create your custom operator interface (HMI) with simple drag and drop elements. The elements will be linked to the MachineLogic program created.